Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photos: Elements Restaurant- Logan, UT

One of my most recent Hospitality designs was for the Elements Restaurant in Logan, UT.  Interestingly enough, I found out from my Aunt that the restaurant is built on the same land as my Great-Grandfather Henry Olaf Nelson's business once stood.  Talk about getting to your roots!


Below is a photo of the main dining room.  My favorite feature is the 3-form suspended roof panels I designed:


Here you'll see the bar area:


And the booths in the bar:


Here is a nice cozy banquett seating area, perfect for a fun gathering:

And last, but not least, my favorite booths to sit in and enjoy a night out with my sweetheart!  I loved the wall-vinyl I found for this area- dramatic bold pattern, subtle tone-on-tone shade
(I LOVE Patty Madden ):

No comments:

Post a Comment